Assista In-Home Care thoroughly screens all in-home caregivers. They are insured and bonded, and we don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t trust with our own loved ones.
Our caregiver pool includes compassionate Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), home health aides and home care assistants (minimum 2 years’ experience) who are thoroughly screened and have:
- A belief that helping others is their calling in life
- Verified legal status for working within the US
- Passed a national criminal background check (re-checked annually)
- A verified social security number
- TB clearance
- Passed random drug testing
- Impeccable personal and professional references
- Been comprehensively examined and interviewed
- DMV report and auto insurance verification
- Professional references checked
- Been rigorously interviewed
If you need in-home care for yourself or a loved one, you can be assured that our caregivers meet or surpass these requirements.
If you would like to be considered as a member of the Assista Care Team, we invite you to apply using our online form.
Learn more about our Management Team.